[Gllug] Is there a reason why the mail server seems to be rejecting my email

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Mon Jul 23 10:37:08 UTC 2007

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007, Adrian McMenamin wrote:

> I hope gllug hasn't started following the trend of blocking email from
> the .info domain.
>
> I suppose if I see this then the answer is that it hasn't!

The GLLUG lists are run on UKFSN servers. We do not block email from any
domain or TLD. We have anti-spam/virus filtering however it is based only
upon scoring.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG		     Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/	       up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk