[Gllug] Suggestions for Broadband

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Fri Jun 15 17:16:49 UTC 2007

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007, [ISO-8859-1] Manuel Alejandro Cerón Estrada wrote:

> I am being in London for one month. I am needing a broadband Internet
> connection for that month. I was using AOL, but they canceled my account
> unexpectedly.  I called AOL but they told me that a new ordering process
> will take from 10 to 14 working days. I need something that could be
> ready as soon as possible. I have a BT Telephone Line. I need a speed
> between 400K and 1M. I live in Beckenham, Kent. I am not from the UK so
> I don't know what company would be the best for this problem. Any
> suggestions will be very appreciated.

We can do ADSL for a single month. So long as the line is clear we can get
it activated in 7 days. That is pretty much the quickest you will get it
done.

You will have to pay an activation fee (£45+VAT with us) in addition to
the service charge for the month.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG		     Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/	       up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk