[Gllug] DNS & VPN

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 21 08:28:35 UTC 2007

On Thu 21 Jun, Jason Clifford wrote:

> Personally I'd say either list the internal IP in the public DNS or a 
> referrer record to point requests to your internal DNS.
> Jason

   Does listing any unroutable 192.168.x.x address help for an external

Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk

More information about the GLLUG mailing list