[Gllug] SPAM-MID.Re: VACANCY

Russell Howe rhowe at siksai.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 18:44:59 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jun 01, 2007 at 12:50:43PM +0100, John G Walker wrote:

> But people should be careful with job adverts, if for no other
> reason than that they're important for the image given about the
> company,

Indeed - if I'm looking at starting up a new business relationship with
a new supplier or service provider, I often look at their careers page
on their website to see what kind of people they are looking to employ -
sometimes it can tell you stuff you can't easily find elsewhere.

At the very least it gives you a snapshot of how quickly they're
growing and whether they pay their staff well!

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk