[Gllug] V-OT London laptop recommendations

James Roberts jr at stabilys.com
Wed Jun 6 18:48:24 UTC 2007

Ah! The problem I for native German-speakers thought always was, the
tendency to make a construction of a really long sentence with the verb
somewhere right out at the end coming.

Many years ago when I briefly in Berlin had lived, this clichéd theory I
to test wished, but unfortunately everyone I ever in Berlin met only
English ever wished to try.

:)

This led to practicing many short English phrases, the most common being
'Let's Party!!'

(raises cup to the old days and Milton Irons of Creative Danz Studio)

and has no one heard of eecummings? He's moderately literate...

http://www-scf.usc.edu/~thier/ee/#found

:-))

MeJ

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk