[Gllug] Freeview

Juergen.Schinker ba1020 at homie.homelinux.net
Tue Jun 12 14:01:20 UTC 2007

David Damerell schrieb:
> On Tuesday, 12 Jun 2007, Richard Jones wrote:
>>> Uhhmm... question wrongly worded or too simple or did someone miss the
>>> word convergence ?  :)  If we look around us the Internet based TV
>>> systems for mobile phones seems to be running out of control even
>>> though in the UK a TV licence fee is required before a TV can be
>>> switched on.
>> Can I be the only one here who has no idea what you're talking about?
>
> At least this Juergen Schinker writes incomprehensible stuff in English.

   Unmittelbare Treffer
i	incomprehensible  adj.	 	schleierhaft	i
i	incomprehensible  adj.	 	unbegreiflich	i
i	incomprehensible  adj.	 	unerfindlich	i
i	incomprehensible  adj.	 	unfassbar	i
i	incomprehensible  adj.	 	unfasslich	i
i	incomprehensible  adj.	 	unverständlich

But i know exactly what i'm talking about

but i admit my english is bumpy
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk