[Gllug] Command line tool to find video dimensions?

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Mon Jun 4 08:19:45 UTC 2007

Hi

Tethys wrote:
> FWIW, my In-Reply-To headers are fully RFC2822 compliant as far as
> I can tell.

Hmm, it's a tough call. 822 allows basically anything, 2822 says
msg'id's separated by optional comments. I guess the "your message of
blah" bit before the msgid could be considered a separator ;)

> Furthermore, if your MUA can't thread messages from the
> In-Reply-To header, then I'd suggest that perhaps it's your MUA that
> needs fixing rather than mine. Nonetheless, I should now be sending

Thanks very much for doing that. Thunderbird does indeed have some
serious brain deficiencies when it comes to threading :/

(if only they'd stuck with the perfectly sane jwz algorithm from NS3)

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones
  cmsj at tenshu.net