[Gllug] record outages system

Bruce Richardson itsbruce at workshy.org
Fri Jun 22 11:17:27 UTC 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 11:09:20AM +0100, diego wrote:
> I was thinking, maybe Trac could provide the features needed...

I doubt it.  Trac is explicitly designed to be used as an aide for
developers; it has a range of dev-oriented features you probably don't
need (e.g. subversion hooks) and is less featureful on the basic
ticket-tracking side.  It is lightweight in comparison to RT, of course,
which may or may not be a compelling argument in your circumstances.

--
Bruce

Bitterly it mathinketh me, that I spent mine wholle lyf in the lists
against the ignorant.  -- Roger Bacon, "Doctor Mirabilis"