[Gllug] ADSL moving delays

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Wed Mar 21 17:44:12 UTC 2007

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, paul at ma1.se wrote:

> Though they seemed to go a bit t*ts up last night, as I was getting BT's
> IP's on the WAN interface rather than my providers for a few hours!

There are currently 3 622Mb BT Central pipes carrying ADSL customer
traffic back from the BT network to Enta (and thence onto the Internet).
BT took one of these down last night for urgent maintainance which caused
problems.

A 4th such pipe is due in the next few weeks with a 5th one of order for
delivery in June.

> Yes the £120 was to "re-install" the phone line that already exists and
> has nothing to with ADSL switch or provisioning.

As has already been suggested is it possible for you to do this yourself?

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98