[Gllug] Attach a command to run on completion of another process

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Mar 3 01:58:37 UTC 2007

On 2 Mar 2007, jim cameron stated:
> Thankyou for that trick. It came in handy this morning. (When you are
> building an LFS system on a computer so old that it takes a day to
> compile gcc, you want to queue up a few things for it to do before
> leaving for the weekend!)

What? My new Core 2 takes a day to compile ---

 --- oh dear. Please tell men that you're running `make check' after
compiling, and not skipping it like bloody gentoo does.

(That's very dangerous, donchaknow...)

--
`In the future, company names will be a 32-character hex string.'
  --- Bruce Schneier on the shortage of company names