[Gllug] ADVERT: Google PSO Open House in London...

Richard Russell richard.a.russell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 12:34:38 UTC 2007

Hi GLLUG,

Hello -- I've recently joined the mailing list, and hope to make it to
a meeting sometime soon. In the meantime, my employer is having an
info night with some free drinks, and we'd like to meet people with an
interest in both technology and business (we use Linux quite a lot
here, both on the desktop and in our datacentres, but also deal with
very large strategic partners around the EU).

Anyway, please read on, and let me know if you'd like more
information. Feel free to pass this email on to anyone you happen to
know who may be interested in learning a bit more about the work
Google does with partners in the EU, and would like to have a free
drink on Google. :-)

Cheers!

Richard Russell

------------------------
Who: People interested in knowing more about Google and PSO
What: Google PSO Information session
When: 6:30pm, Thurs March 22nd
Where: London Googleplex (near Victoria Station)
Why: Free drinks, maybe a job, meet cool people...

RSVP: Monday March 12th if possible (but late is better than never!),
to richardrussell at google.com or
http://services.google.com/events/2007WorldTour

Original Invite email:

 ------

Partner Solutions Organization -- World Tour 2007: Building Bridges,
Crossing Frontiers

Google's Partner Solutions Organization (PSO) is hosting an event to
highlight the work they do to build solutions between Google and its
partners. This will be an excellent opportunity to better understand
how this group contributes to both Google and its partners success.

We invite you to hear about how the Partner Solutions Organization
(PSO) is building bridges between Google and its Partners and crossing
innovation frontiers in technology and business during our world tour
in locations near you:

March 22 - London, England
March 26 - Delhi, India
March 29 - Hyderabad, India
April 4 - Tokyo, Japan
April 6 - Seoul, Korea
April 10 - Beijing China
April 24 - Mountain View, US
May 4 - Zurich, Switzerland

PSO is a technical, partner facing group in Google which provides
comprehensive technical strategy and solutions to our strategic
partners, enabling Google to acquire and distribute content, ads and
technology. We work with Product Managers, Sales, Engineering, and
Partners at all stages of the product life-cycle to turn new ideas
into valuable businesses, and build strong, long-term partnerships for
Google. To learn more, visit our website at www.google.com/ pso .

If you have a strong technical background and want to put your
business passion into practice, or perhaps a degree in business but
thrive on the pulse of technology –we want to talk to you!

For more information and to register please go to
http://services.google.com/events/2007WorldTour

--
Richard Russell
Technical Account Manager