[Gllug] packaging large perl applications and their dependancies for debian

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 15:10:27 UTC 2007

Hi GLLUGers,

For one of my clients I need to package up several fairly complex perl
applications, and their dependancies in order to deploy them via their
local debian/apt repo.

dh-make-perl simply doesn't cut it, and I don't think I can solve the
problem as easily as I hoped via the cpan deb repo/gateway.

Anybody else come accross and/or solved this problem?

Cheers,

Aaron

p.s. yes this is a very similar email to that I just sent to
london.pm, I didn't want to cross-post as I assume some cross-over of
users and that the threads on the lists are likely to go in different
directions (this one more sysadmin/debian focused, london.pm more
perl, beer and crazy hack focussed)

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk