[Gllug] Getting Debian Etch to run on an old (EPIA 800) Mini-ITX

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Sun Mar 4 18:33:43 UTC 2007

Chris Bell wrote:

>    Have you sent a bug report? The current schedule is shown as (final?)
> fixes to be available ready for RC2 release March 19 2007

No.  I'm not sure it's reasonable to send in a bug report which would
consist of little more than "Etch won't install on my machine".  I feel
I need to accumulate some clues as to what is wrong first, but I've run
out of ideas.  The thing now re-boots so fast that I don't have time to
do any diagnosis at all.

John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk