[Gllug] OT Internet connection

John G Walker johngwalker at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Mar 18 10:49:07 UTC 2007

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 07:26:27 +0000 John Winters <john at sinodun.org.uk>
wrote:

> It's a direct and
> relevant follow up to your quoted paragraph, pointing out the flaws
> in your reasoning.  If you can't follow it then I don't think it's
> worth me repeating it.

No it isn't, since my post contained no reasoning. There was
speculation about an unnamed and unknown council's costing policy.

Since I've now explained it twice, it's up to you if you respond to
what I actually wrote. But I do think you (and everyone else) should do
people the honour of understanding what is written before responding.
This doesn't always seem to happen on this list,

--
 All the best,
 John