[Gllug] [OT] How can I find a job like sysadmin in London?

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Fri Mar 23 16:36:14 UTC 2007

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Nix wrote:

> I'd rather have that than have them rewrite your CV to fill it with
> things they have companies asking for, without any consideration that
> you might not have mentioned Windows 95 sysadmin work or VBing because
> you *don't want to do it*. (Not that anyone ever did that to *me*, oh
> no.)

When I used to contract I always supplied CVs to agencies without direct
contact details on them. My expeirence was that a well formed CV with no
contact details ensured the agency always forwarded it as I gave it.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG			Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/		  up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98