[Gllug] ADVERT: Google PSO Open House in London...

paul at ma1.se paul at ma1.se
Fri Mar 9 12:57:22 UTC 2007

Richard Huxton wrote:
> Richard Russell wrote:
>> We invite you to hear about how the Partner Solutions Organization
>> (PSO) is building bridges between Google and its Partners and crossing
>> innovation frontiers in technology and business during our world tour
>> in locations near you:
>
> So "crossing innovation frontiers" would be moving from a region *with*
> innovation to one *without* innovation, I take it?
>
> ;-)

Or it could be traversing regions with different types of innovation ;o)

Quite like to go to this, but reckon I'd be considered too much of a
dunce by Google types in their Googleplex.

When I think what my favorite bridge and why, I'd like to say the Humber
Bridge however the only frontier it crosses is Humberside to North
Yorkshire , or is this a trick question and am I thinking too literally
? :-)

regards

Paul Lee
www.ma1.se