[Gllug] Anyone here speak Ruby and use Rails?

John Winters john at sinodun.org.uk
Fri May 18 15:13:17 UTC 2007

I'm trying to teach myself Ruby using the Rails framework.  I've come up
against a problem working out how to invoke a rails method.  It isn't
covered in the Rails documentation AFAICS, and a request on the Rails
discussion groups produced no response at all.

Is there anyone here who speaks Ruby and would be willing to cast an eye
over a few fragments of code off list?  I'm sure it's something very
simple, but it's difficult when you're just starting out with a new
language.

TIA,
John
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk