[Gllug] networking guide

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Thu May 31 13:39:21 UTC 2007

On 5/31/07, Jason Clifford <jason at ukfsn.org> wrote:

> I have about 20 customers who have 2 or more ADSL lines bonded under the
> same IP address. MLPPP is not really new.

It all depends on the reason for wanting multiple lines in the first
place. The original poster wasn't clear on that. If it's for
performance, then that's fine. When I was looking into it, I wanted
resilience, which meant I needed two different ISPs. MLPPP won't help
if you're wanting multihoming.

Tet

--
Perl is like vise grips. You can do anything with it but it is the
wrong tool for every job. -- Bruce Eckel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk