[Gllug] networking guide

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Thu May 31 13:27:48 UTC 2007

On Thu, 31 May 2007, paul at ma1.se wrote:

> I tend to deal direct with Enta now since I became an Enta reseller. I
> was planning to use Sangamo cards and using the Linux ADSL bonding CD,
> but with licencing restrictions, Cisco kit might be the way to go.
> (though I know you provide an unemcumbered CD on one of your websites).

I used to sell the Sangoma cards but I don't recommend them any more.

They just don't seem to perform as well as Cisco kit - perhaps it is
because the Cisco LNS at the other end is cheating but the fact remains
that Cisco at both ends is more reliable.

Speak with Jake or Emma for more details.

Jason
--
UKFSN.ORG		     Finance Free Software while you surf the 'net
http://www.ukfsn.org/	       up to 8Mb ADSL Broadband from just £14.98

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk