[Gllug] Fullscreen 80x24 internationalised X terminal?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Thu May 31 20:50:21 UTC 2007

On 31 May 2007, Richard Cohen said:
> On 31/05/07, Nix <nix at esperi.org.uk> wrote:
>> PuTTY? Its Windows port can certainly do this, so I expect the Unix
>> build can as well (but I haven't tried).
>
> Good thought, but unfortunately, it looks like the fullscreen support
> is a victim of the porting - I can't see any sign of it being
> supported on Linux

It can't be hard to support it (say I, with no intention of actually
writing said support :) ). The necessary scaling code is already there,
after all...

--
`On a scale of one to ten of usefulness, BBC BASIC was several points ahead
 of the competition, scoring a relatively respectable zero.' --- Peter Corlett
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk