[Gllug] Stirring

Christopher Hunter chrisehunter at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Nov 23 17:22:39 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 14:41 +0000, Bruce Richardson wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 01:24:43PM +0000, Caroline wrote:

> > Top posting!
>
> Oh, don't start on that one.  I had a performance review recently from a
> suit who cited my non-top-posting habit as confusing and a bar to
> communication.

I had much the same (marked down on "communication skills") until I
showed the foolish HR suit that HE was the only person in the company
who actually did it!

I explained (gently) that it was making him look silly, and his excuse
was (when all was explained to him) that "Outlook" "put the cursor at
the top left of the page"!

C.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk