[Gllug] Linux Training Issues

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Thu Nov 1 08:52:04 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-01 at 08:35 +0000, Pete Stean wrote:

> Personally, my inclination would be to start at the appropriate page
> online with the docos for your distribution or use wikipedia as a
> starting point and jump off from there...

I would also suggest downloading a live CD, such as Knoppix or Ubuntu
live, or a Fedora live CD or OpenSUSE.

And come to the next GLLUG. Bribe people with beer in return for
training during the afternoon or in the bar.
Sadly I won't be there - off to the South of France for a week.
I shall think of you as I sip a white wine overlooking the Med.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk