[Gllug] mallinfo

t.clarke tim at seacon.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 12:47:14 UTC 2007

Thanks for that further info Nix.

On that basis I won't bother to recompile the process in use.
If the 150k is effectively spurious I need not worry about it.

The process concerned never appears to report a larger figure,
so it would seem that my malloc and free usage is working correctly
and the thing is not 'leaking' memory, which was my main concern.
The other concern was simply to get some sort of handle on the amount of
memory being consumed  (by a hashed-and-linked table).   If its below 150K
I have no worries at all  :-)

Tim
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk