[Gllug] REMINDER November 10th GLLUG meeting - update!

Dan Kolb dan at eco.li
Fri Nov 9 17:18:26 UTC 2007

Unfortunately, one of our speakers has had to pull out at the last minute, due
to a family matter. This does mean that we have a slot free. If anyone fancies
giving a last-minute talk, then please come along to the University around 1.15
- there will be people setting up the projector around that time: give one of
them a shout.

The remaining details are the same, and follow:

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk