[Gllug] Stirring

David Bell grimpen at wife-2cats-and.me.uk
Fri Nov 23 14:42:55 UTC 2007

On Friday 23 November 2007 13:39, Caroline Ford wrote:

>> I'm tempted to get a breadmaker. Argos have them for about 20 quid,
> and there's a food co-op locally that does cheap yet good quality
> flour. I imagine the £20 one will just make rubbish though. If it
> could make decent pizza dough it'd be on permanently..

Breadmakers vary.  The best one's (mine is a Panasonic) do all the work so
it's just a matter of spending a couple of minutes chucking/pouring the
ingredients in and switching it on.  Five hours later - loaf of bread.  I use
Canadian flour, firstly because it contains all the minerals that other
flours don't and secondly I like "Canada" :)

I don't know of an easy way to make dough for pizza bases though.  Must RTFM
sometime.

--
W. Devon
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk