[Gllug] Stirring

Alan Pope alan at popey.com
Fri Nov 23 14:39:43 UTC 2007

On Fri, Nov 23, 2007 at 02:11:54PM +0000, Jason Clifford wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-11-23 at 13:45 +0000, Alan Pope wrote:
> > We used ours to make pizza dough though, and it does a good job.
>
> Can they be used to just make the dough for bread rather than baking it
> as well?

Sure can. In most you have a set of programs you run on it that you can
choose from. Ours has a "I've finished neading" beep so you can stop it at
that point and take it out before it bakes. It may also have the ability to
stop itself before that happens, but it's a while since I used it so can't
remember.

Cheers,
Al.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk