[Gllug] Openoffice Bugs in Ubuntu 7.10

Stephen Nelson-Smith sanelson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 20:19:19 UTC 2007

Peter Childs wrote:

> >     I've found two ways to crash open office - File -> Print and
> >     Format->Page - every time.
>

> Hmm yes try opening Impress it freezes every time. needs a kill to get
> read of it.... Draw seams to have a similar effect.

Anyone else?  The person using this machine does a great deal of
spreadsheet and wordprocessing, and is finding this close to unusable.

If I'm largely alone, perhaps I can look elsewhere for a problem.  If
it's a known issue and someone knows a fix, I'd appreciate a pointer.
The problem was absent from the previous release on the same machine, so
I'd be surprised if this behaviour was coincidental.

S.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk