[Gllug] Anyone here studying at Herts Uni?

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Fri Nov 30 12:21:49 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 11:40 +0000, David L Neil Mailing list a/c wrote:
> > I've just moved into a nice shiny offer in Herts Uni and I'm wondering
> > if anyone in GLLUG studies here?

> Innocent/ignorant question of the day:
> does this mean that you're out of the ISP business?

No. It means that I've moved into a nice office (s/offer/office/ above)
which is located in the Innovation Centre up here.

Perks include a very fast Janet internet connection and access to all
manner of journals and databases :)

The move was prompted by me employing someone to work alongside me at
UKFSN and deciding that both of us working from home just was not
efficient enough.

I'm still running UKFSN and don't plan to stop.

Jason

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk