[Gllug] REMINDER November 10th GLLUG meeting - update!

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Nov 10 23:52:38 UTC 2007

On 9 Nov 2007, Richard Jones said:

> The FORTH speech will still be going ahead :-)
>
> http://www.annexia.org/forth

Of *course* I had to be in the hospital getting my allergies seen to[1]
during this. Gah. What bloody awful timing (on my part, not on yours).

[1] they went mad and tried to kill me again this morning, even though
    it's *far* past the time I'd expect them to cause any trouble. Now
    booked on one of the desensitization courses that I was assured last
    year didn't exist. Apparently they *do* exist if you're having
    multiple allergic shock reactions per year...

--
`Some people don't think performance issues are "real bugs", and I think
such people shouldn't be allowed to program.' --- Linus Torvalds
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk