[Gllug] Software patents

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 16:06:48 UTC 2007

On 22/11/2007, Progga <proggaprogga at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 02:13:15PM +0000, Aaron Trevena wrote:
> >
> > How very 'innovative'  - rather than than just playing in every
> > browser like those old fashioned google videos, youtube, etc you have
> > to go and download microsofts player - wow - this is the future?
>
> $ xine http://www.nesta.org.uk/assets/asx/silicon_valley/osborne.asx
>
> I know it's taking you to the stoneage :-)

Yeah that worked :)

Shame I couldn't fast forward to the question at 19 mins - I'm afraid
I haven't the stomach to listen to a Tory shadow minister for that
long - even with it muted I had to close to window as the muppet
flashed up unexpectedly when switching virtual desktops

A.

--
http://www.aarontrevena.co.uk
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk