[Gllug] advertisement sent through glugg announce

Martin A. Brooks martin at hinterlands.org
Wed Oct 3 14:01:47 UTC 2007

Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> That seems sensible.  If no-one else has done so, I'll contact the
> poster offlist and politely request they do this in future.

The poster says:

"Hi Martin,

Your message was very polite and thank you for that.

Belatedly, I read GLLUG's policy and realise the posting
should have included "ADVERT" in the Subject Line and a
clear reference to the charge of the service being offered:
Seminar Day on Databases and the Web.

Please convey my apologies to GLLUG and any individual
offended by the posting.

If I request another posting I'll make every attempt to
ensure that GLLUG policy and guidelines are adhered to.

Regards, Sunil"

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk