[Gllug] [OT] - Looking for a job (Part 2)

Wenceslao Requejo W.Requejo at student.westminster.ac.uk
Fri Oct 19 18:30:34 UTC 2007

Hi everyone.

I am still looking for a job, so I decided to get back to you all.

I just graduated on BSc Software Engineering with a 1st class.

I am ideally looking for a Graduate or Junior C/C++ developer position,
Although I could consider other positions such as Linux administrator or
LAMP developer as part time or for a short period of time to keep me
going while I work on some C++ projects.

I have commercial experience programming on C with gtk, and using PHP
and LAMP. I also have commercial experience on other more
administration/consultancy stuff like Radius, Syslog, Wireless Hotspot,
etc.

Academically, I completed a pretty good project, kdiabetic, an Open
Source diabetes management application ( see www.kdiabetic.org.uk )
written in C++ and using the QT framework.

Please get back to me on or off list with any comments or questions, and
please check my website for more information about my project
(www.kdiabetic.org.uk)

Many Thanks,

Wenceslao Requejo

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk