[Gllug] Uh oh, ministers consider "anti file-sharing laws"

Panos Savvas pasavvas.accounts at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 26 09:36:15 UTC 2007

This is interesting, can any one clear this up for me?
What constitutes copyrighted material and who decides?
For instance I am legally allowed to build a house that exactly replicates
one i have seen
But I cannot even re-record a song I like.
Pressumably the architect of a house feels he/she has input as much
intellectual investment in the building's design as a pop musician might in
to a song.
Where is the distinction?