[Gllug] not so great hacker/tech movies

Panos Savvas pasavvas.accounts at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 6 00:11:42 UTC 2007

What about antitrust?
Very anti MS but goes a bit far in making tim robbins a murderous geek
killing b.gates figure

Ryan phillipe finally figures out how is geek buddies died and what happened
to their code and eventually releases all Tim Robins code  base to the
public. how? TV of course... in a race against time to stream the whole code
base to a hijacked tv link. As though a simple post to a forum wouldn't have
done the trick?

Anyone care to take on the matrix? Or Demolition man with wesley snipes
hacking a kiosk in a matter of seconds. At least that was a comic book style
movie.

Someone elses top 10:
http://www.gideontech.com/content/articles/326/1