[Gllug] Uh oh, ministers consider "anti file-sharing laws"

Peter Childs peterachilds at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 09:10:32 UTC 2007

On 25/10/2007, Martin A. Brooks <martin at hinterlands.org> wrote:

> Richard Jones wrote:
> > (Where to begin when you've got techno-idiots like this proposing
> > laws?)
>
> Where to begin when you have a zillion home users who don't see the harm
> in mass copyright infringement and software theft?

Indeed I'm suspecting a new world order where money ain't a factor any more
but the betterment of all everyone, (Hmm Sounds like star trek to me)

Ie lets go to mars, lets cure cancer, lets get computer working super
quickly money ain't a factor. One can but dream..... (I still need to pay my
mortgage sadly....)

Peter.