[Gllug] decent/quick server supplier

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:44:56 UTC 2007

On 10/10/07, Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at gmail.com> wrote:

> Looking for somebody who can supply something like a dual high end
> intel cpu, with 3 or 4 gb RAM, 2 or 4 x 60 GB SAS HDD, decent mobo,
> etc - likely to be sitting on the floor rather than in a rack.

I'll second the recommendation for DNUK. You could also try Armari
(http://www.armari.co.uk), who are very good.

Finally, you could try Evolution Rackservers
(http://www.rackservers.com). I'm a bit wary of them, sfter they
delivered us a lemon. In fairness, though, they were pretty good at
swapping bits out until we got the system working.

Tet

--
Perl is like vise grips. You can do anything with it but it is the
wrong tool for every job. -- Bruce Eckel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk