[Gllug] advertisement sent through glugg announce

Dean Wilson dwilson at unixdaemon.net
Wed Oct 3 10:46:33 UTC 2007

On Wed, Oct 03, 2007 at 11:17:18AM +0100, Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> That seems sensible.  If no-one else has done so, I'll contact the
> poster offlist and politely request they do this in future.

AFAIK the Announce list has a restricted selection on who can post to
it, as long as who ever does the manual approves understands what
information should be present we can avoid any recurrences without
bothering them this time. After all, it's not their fault we let a post
through we shouldn't have.

Otherwise it feels a little bit "Bolting the stable door after the horse
becomes a kebab."

  Dean
--
Dean Wilson             http://www.unixdaemon.net
Profanity is the one language all programmers understand
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk