[Gllug] Linux online banking yet again, especially with Konqueror

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Wed Oct 3 06:47:04 UTC 2007

I'm sorry for bringing up this hoary old topic, but, well, all the
threads I can find on this subject are years old, which either means
that all the banks have cleaned up their act and that online banking
works with everything, or that I can't perform a simple web search.

My family's recommended (apparently out of thin air) that I go for
http://www.sainsburysbank.co.uk/'s online offering, but, well, does
anyone know if it's broken? (Alternatively, does anyone know which banks
offer decent online-access savings accounts and *aren't* broken with
Konq and/or Firefox? I'd imagine most work with Firefox these days:
am I right?)

--
`Some people don't think performance issues are "real bugs", and I think
such people shouldn't be allowed to program.' --- Linus Torvalds
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk