[Gllug] Linux online banking yet again, especially with Konqueror

Andrew Roberts ar at nooneishere.co.uk
Thu Oct 4 16:51:05 UTC 2007

On 04/10/2007, Chris Jones <cmsj at tenshu.net> wrote:
> Argh! It's huge!
>
> I want a little RSA SecureID style keyfob I can easily carry anywhere
> with me. I'm not lugging that calculator looking thing everywhere I go
> on the offchance I need banking :(

They certainly aren't the most compact of units. Does anyone know the
costs of RSA tokens vs the 'calculator'?

Also, presumably the security is increased, given that the calculator
increases the certainty that you have the card and a correct PIN (not
sure if this is the same as the cashpoint PIN).

Regards,
Andrew.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk