[Gllug] Trademarks now

Panos Savvas pasavvas.accounts at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 29 14:21:09 UTC 2007

It seems common sense that this is ignorable pseudo legal noise.
Even if his name is trade marked it means nothing.. newspapers report on
(and pressumably profit from the use of) trademarked entities all the time.
As long as you use his name to link to information or to provide information
yourself there is no copyright or trademark infringment.