[Gllug] Trademarks now

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:49:47 UTC 2007

On 10/31/07, Aaron Trevena <aaron.trevena at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm sure the many other people involved in campaign for open standards
> and against software patents in europe appreciate being bundled in
> with the 9/11 conspiracy nutters, not.

Whatever your views on the issue, it's Alain's web site, and he's
perfectly free to put whatever he want on it. Freedom of speech means
having to accept people will say things you don't like...

Tet

--
Perl is like vise grips. You can do anything with it but it is the
wrong tool for every job. -- Bruce Eckel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk