[Gllug] Linux Training Issues

Adrian J Cole adrian at ajcole.com
Wed Oct 31 09:56:56 UTC 2007

Wifi can wait on Linux for me, not sure I have an Atheros chipset in my
lappy.

And if you saw my office you can guess why i suggest the local cafe, its
very very quiet at the cafe, has great food and no disturbance and they
dont mind me being there all day as I run its hotspot.....

Google?  Didnt know that could speak to me!

Adrian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk