[Gllug] KMail 1.8.3 on KDE 3.4.3

Ryan Cartwright ryan at crimperman.org
Fri Sep 28 11:05:57 UTC 2007

Geo wrote:
> Hi,
>  I have several mailing lists with multiple email addresses in.
> How ever one of those email addresses is no longer valid but I have not
> spotted a way to edit the list or even delete a completely old list.
>  Can you guys point this duffer in the right direction please
>  Many thanks

I'm using 1.9.7 on KDE 3.5.7 but IIRC this has been the same for a while..

- Open your addressbook (tools->addressbook )
- In the lower hafl there is a panel for lists
- select the desired list in the first drop down

You can then rename/remove the list or if you select a contact you can
edit/remove that contact.

HTH
--
Ryan Cartwright