[Gllug] Kickstart and ReiserFS

Jim Bailey jim at freesolutions.net
Fri Sep 7 12:57:59 UTC 2007

On Sep 07, 01:53, John Hearns wrote:
> On Fri, 2007-09-07 at 13:42 +0100, Jim Bailey wrote:
> > I am trying to create a standard automated build for my current company
> > based around CentOS-5 and Kickstart.  However one of the requiretments
> > is ReiserFSv3 which is not supported by the stock Kernel.
> > =
>
> Forget ReiserFS.
>

> Use XFS if you have some large data volumes.

It would be my choice since I have had a long held belief that the
software I use should be written by sane and the reasonably socially
well adjusted.

--
Peace Jim :-)

 You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time,
 but you can not fool all of the people all of the time
 -- Abraham Lincoln

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk