[Gllug] MP3 player recomendations

Chris Bell chrisbell at overview.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 18:43:53 UTC 2007

On Sun 02 Sep, Nix wrote:

> On 2 Sep 2007, t. clarke outgrape:
>

> Ah, that's probably the difference. Last time I tested it (three years
> ago, aged 28) I could hear up to 25kHz. This is quite a drop from days
> of yore when I could hit 29kHz, but still it's a good bit better than
> what I apparently should expect.
>
> (of course I've got crap amplitude response to make up for it, *sigh*)

   Most people will be able to hear the result of one speaker out of a set
reverse-connected, but are you one of the small minority that claims to be
able to distinguish the absolute phase of sound, so complain if all the
speakers are reverse-connected, even if they are all the same way round?

--
Chris Bell

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk