[Gllug] [OT] SSH or VPN?

Andrew Roberts ar at nooneishere.co.uk
Thu Sep 27 09:05:20 UTC 2007

On 27/09/2007, Tom Schutzer-Weissmann <tom at schutzer-weissmann.net> wrote:
> On Thursday 27 September 2007 09:39:22 Andrew Roberts wrote:
> > We also experience this problem and found the best way to have both
> > VPN access and local network access is to run the VPN inside VMWare.
>
> Very cunning, I think I could sell that idea and maybe get to play with some
> other VMs too.

Of course, the client does not need to know that you are accessing
their VPN using a VMWare installation. So hopefully, no selling is
required on your part. You can download VMWare Server from
http://www.vmware.com/download/server/ where you will also need to
register for a free serial number.

Regards,
Andrew.