[Gllug] Gllug meeting, 22nd September

Panos Savvas pasavvas.accounts at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:05:41 UTC 2007

Hi Dan,

Sounds like a nice sat afternoon, I will definitely try to make it as a .net
developer and non-power user of Linux I am quite keen to get a bit more
involved and learn.

Although I really can't speak on anything *nix with authority I would like
to recommend a topic for the lightning sessions. At work (MS based
development) we use sharepoint workspaces for a lot of project documentation
and communication. Although I don't like sharepoint (at all) itself I
appreciate the functional need it is trying to fill. So I would like to hear
about open source replacements or alternative strategies for this sort of
thing. Is anyone out there interesting in talking about something like that?

Also I would love to hear any talks on embedded linux.

I hope to make it down/up there on the 22nd.

Panos