[Gllug] UKUUG events

- Tethys tethys at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 11:35:55 UTC 2007

On 9/5/07, Alain Williams <addw at phcomp.co.uk> wrote:

> For those of you who have not seen Michael before he is a good & very amusing
> speaker. He was excellent at the UKUUG conference in Cambrige a couple of days ago.

A bit light on content, I thought, but whatever else he was/is, he's a
very entertaining speaker, and well worth seeing for that reason
alone. He seems to be more deserving of a padded cell each time I see
him speak :-)

Tet

--
Perl is like vise grips. You can do anything with it but it is the
wrong tool for every job. -- Bruce Eckel
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk