[Gllug] Pop-up reminder software

tid td at bloogaloo.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 21:58:31 UTC 2007

http://www.letts.co.uk/

seriously, if that's your only reason for using an online version, why
not pen and
paper?  I've been through just about everything over the years (ical, emacs,
outlook, xcal, webcal, zzz) and unless you're actively looking to search over
past events or want some form of collabaration software or backup, why bother?

I have a 20-year-old filofax that doesn't pop up anything, but lives
by my computer
at home/work and works fine as it's always there..

(Caveat: This is for diary entries only: I back up my contact
addresses via .csv and format
for the filofax)

Tid

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk