[Gllug] Westminster eForum Keynote Seminar - Open Source Software

Pete Stean peteste at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 25 10:00:19 UTC 2007

That's a problem Alain - the organisers have sent me the document with
an explicit instruction not to distribute it widely, and that is why I
am requesting that people interested in seeing it contact me directly
so that I can advise them of these conditions. Also, sending it out to
individuals gives me some measure of control over how many copies of
the document are in circulation.

Personally, I think these terms are rather draconian as there is
nothing contentious or salacious in the contents, but I do want to be
invited to further events that they hold so I do feel obliged to abide
by their instructions

Peter

--
'In letters of gold, on a snow-white kite, I will write "I Love You!"
And send it soaring high above you, for all to read!'

RIP Billy M 1957-1997
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk